Whether you're looking to get your family portraits updated, or book in a couple session for just the two of you, we have so many lovely locations in the South Wales area for the perfect backdrop. Be it a beach, some gardens or even somewhere up in the Brecon Beacons - if you're adventurous enough! I am always happy to suggest some locations for the shoot, or you can choose somewhere that may mean something to you.
The best time of day to book these sessions is early morning or late afternoon just a couple of hours before sunset. I love sunrise and sunset sessions, they give us the best light for portraits!
You can book a 1-hour portrait shoot on location for a session fee of £150. Following the shoot, you’ll receive a collection of images (at least 50) viewable via an online gallery, with the option to purchase prints of your choice (from £1 each) or high-res digital files (at £5 each).
* * *
Or you can choose from the Prints or Digital Package below. Book your package up front or choose to upgrade once you've viewed your proofs; no obligation, of course!
– An online password-protected gallery of images (at least 50) with the option to purchase digital files, prints & products
– £75 print credit to use towards prints & products
– Downloadable web-sized images (for digital use and online sharing)
– An online password-protected gallery of images (at least 50) with the option to purchase prints
– High-res digital copies of the images from your session on a USB
– Downloadable web-sized images (for online sharing)
– An unlimited personal print license
A 1-hour portrait session on location is included at no extra cost with all full-day packages. It’s a great way for you to get comfortable in front of my camera and for us to get to know each other a little more before the big day.
© Copyright Sheetal Varsani